Team’s Approach to Looking After You, Our Valued Clients and Candidates, and our Team
As you are aware, the events of recent months have caused much confusion, apprehension and disruption to lives and businesses within our community. Following advice from world health authorities and the Australian Government, Team has implemented several health and safety measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
First and foremost, providing you with the same professional and dedicated service is our primary focus, and as such we have taken these extra steps to ensure everybody’s health and safety.
- We have asked anyone feeling unwell or who has recently travelled overseas (or been in contact with anyone who has) to refrain from visiting our office.
- Where necessary, face to face interviews will be replaced by telephone/Teams/Zoom interviews.
- Visitors to our office will have their hands sanitised upon arrival and all surfaces regularly and thoroughly wiped down with disinfectant to prevent the spread of any possible contagion which may enter the premises.
- Any staff who may develop symptoms associated with COVID-19 are instructed to stay home until medically cleared by a health professional.
- Team will continue to monitor the Government website for all the latest information and advice available.
As we all continue to sail these unchartered waters, Team believes the best approach is to remain calm, diligent and informed. Our ongoing commitment to you is assured and we welcome you to call at any time should you have any concerns. Most importantly, we send our best wishes and hope you continue to stay fit and healthy.