- Salary range $75K-$85K depending on experience
- Autonomous ‘all rounder’ role
- Location in Camberwell
- Close to public transport or parking available.
- Friendly ‘close knit’ team.
- Easy going, highly experienced Partner.
- Autonomous role that liaises with clients.
- No long hours give work/life balance.
- Clear career path.
- Prepare all types of tax and BAS returns.
- Full accounts for some multi-entity clients.
- Manage any Div. 7A issues.
- Complete SMSF accounts, mainly large funds.
- Conversant with rollovers, borrowing arrangements and deeds.
- Have about four years’ experience.
- Are capable of preparing SMSF accounts for audit.
- Understand how super is integrated into small businesses.
- Can explain to clients clearly and concisely.
- BGL 360, Class Super, MYOB & Xero you have used.
- Ideally are CA/CPA, or close.
- Want a career, not a job.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JL/6096.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com