- Salary $65K-$70K
- Mentoring and training by Partner
- On site parking in Nunawading area
- Under cover, on site parking or close to public transport.
- Growing firm with forward looking Partners.
- Plenty of advisory challenges.
- Great opportunity to develop your soft skills.
- Advise clients on accounting computer systems.
- Birthday cakes and much more.
YOUR NEW ROLE:
- Preparation of financial accounts and tax returns.
- Monthly management reports for some clients.
- Attend client meetings with Partner.
- Complete BAS returns.
- Participate in mergers, sale and purchase of businesses.
- Help clients select suitable software.
- About 5 years’ experience in public practice.
- Refined organisational skills.
- Clear, articulate communication skills.
- CA/CPA qualified, or near.
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Experienced with Xero, MYOB, BGL 360 and ATO Portal.
- Confident and wanting to further grow your career.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to email@example.com quoting reference JL/6076.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org