- Salary range $60K-$70K
- Modern offices in Richmond
- Growing CA firm
- Reporting to highly experienced Manager.
- Preparation of reports and all types of tax returns.
- Completion of quarterly BAS returns.
- Exposure to Div. 7A, FBT and CGT.
- Total management of files you are responsible for.
- Assist Manager and Partner with advisory issues.
- Gain experience on ultra large clients.
- Fast growing firm winning business from referrals.
- Close to public transport but parking is available.
- Family friendly with caring management.
- Two days’ study leave provided if required.
- Good mix of fun and professionalism.
- Have about three years’ BS/Tax experience.
- CA/CPA or close, with a degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid Xero and Excel skills.
- Outgoing personality and can relate to people.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to email@example.com quoting reference JL/6077.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org