- Salary $65K
- Daily free fruit, monthly free lunch
- External training each month
- TOP 100 firm in St Kilda Road.
- Sensational offices with stunning views.
- Provides technical experience to clients.
- Passionate in helping clients succeed.
- Monthly external training.
- Study support to help you gain CA/CPA.
- Pay module when you pass.
- Supportive, highly experienced Partners.
- Prepare all sorts of financial accounts.
- Complete tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies.
- Exposure to Div. 7A.
- BAS returns on both cash and accrual basis.
- Delegate some tasks to graduate.
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience.
- Degree qualified and heading towards CA/CPA.
- Experience with MYOB AE and Xero.
- Friendly disposition towards clients.
- Able to liaise easily with Partners and colleagues.
- Wanting to grow and develop.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JL/6099.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com