- Salary $120K + Onsite Parking
- Mid-size firm with ‘Big 4’ type clients
- Partners who develop their staff
- Break-out rooms in upmarket offices.
- Close to public transport, or undercover parking.
- Supportive team with approachable Partners.
- Regular internal and external training.
- Early finish Fridays.
- Mid-size, high quality CA firm in Kew.
- Highly regarded for their technical skills.
- Staff regularly hunted by ‘Big 4’.
- Renowned for growing and developing staff.
- Responsible for own portfolio.
- Manage and mentor your team.
- Take some responsibility from the Partner.
- Control some complex large clients.
- Monitor budgets, write-offs and billings.
- Manage workflow and supervise staff (4).
- Liaise with and advise clients if Partner unavailable.
- Capable of reviewing files and advising clients.
- Knowledge of trusts, interposed entities and distributions.
- Div. 7A rules, calculations and obligations.
- Small business concessions, distributions and stakeholder.
- CGT and PPR rules.
- Payroll tax, GST including margin scheme.
- Ideally CA with several years’ experience.
- Enjoy meeting and managing clients.
- Looking to progress your career.
- Articulate and express yourself confidently.
- Friendly, driven and flexible.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to email@example.com quoting reference JL/6093.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org