- Salary guide $85K-$90K
- Parking available or close to public transport
- Major CBD fringe CPA firm
- Training, training and more training.
- Onboarding includes a mentor to guide you.
- Regular social functions, BBQs and movie nights.
- External training includes personal development.
- Long established mid-tier firm.
- Some large clients ($100M turnover).
- Wide breadth of services offered.
- Grows your career and promotes from within.
- Several managers started as graduates.
- Family, multi-cultural environment.
- Manage the file from start to review.
- Prepare all types of tax returns.
- Complete BAS, FBT and CGT returns.
- Advise on Div. 7A issues.
- Prepare final and interim financial accounts.
- Solid SMSF exposure.
- Are CA/CPA, or close to qualifying.
- Have 5+ years’ experience in local firms.
- Enjoy client contact.
- Can communicates succinctly with clients.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to email@example.com quoting reference JL/6098.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org