- Salary range $85,000 – $95,000 + bonus
- Engage and support large complex clients
- Autonomous role reporting to partner
- Long established Camberwell CA firm.
- Has very large ‘Big 4’ type clients.
- Is experiencing consistent growth.
- More advisory than compliance.
- Produces high quality work.
- Regular training includes TaxBanter and NTAA.
- Consistent and regular client contact.
- Requires excellent accounting and tax skills.
- Preparation of regular interim accounts.
- Aware of FBT and Div. 7A issues.
- Completion of SMSF accounts.
- Preparation of tax returns and BAS.
- Liaise directly with clients on regular basis.
- Autonomous role that reports to partner.
- Happy dealing with large clients.
- Collaborating with clients on all matters.
- CA/CPA with six years local experience.
- An articulate communicator who operates alone.
- Happy to attend client meetings.
- Maybe in a large firm wanting to make a contribution.
- ‘Hands on’ type who delivers.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to email@example.com quoting reference JL/6148.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org