- Salary to $90K.
- Eastern suburbs close to trains and buses.
- Onsite parking.
We have been retained by a major accounting firm, who are experiencing strong growth, to strengthen their team with a Senior BS/Tax Accountant.
- Perhaps 4 years’ experience in BS/Tax.
- A degree or CA/CPA qualification.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and clients.
- Knowledge of current tax laws.
- Solid Xero and MYOB skills with ideally APS.
- Professional approach an client focus.
- Values that include integrity, compassion, respect, loyalty and innovation.
- Broad tax knowledge to complete all types of returns CGT and BAS.
- Full understanding of Div 7A.
- Capable of preparing financial statements with work papers.
- For your clients monitor budget of the job.
- Examine WIP and any variances.
- Ensure billing completed on time.
- Professional development and external training.
- On the job training by Directors/Managers.
- To maintain CPD points and participate on special projects.
- Close relationships with Manager or Partner.
- A friendly culture and WFH one day a week.
- Clear career path to Manager.
- To avoid travel to CBD and inner suburbs.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JL/6165.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com