- Salary range $100K – $120K
- Fully autonomous role
- Inner suburbs
Boutique fast growing CA firm with major clients who require more advisory than compliance support. Due to growth a senior ‘hands on’ accountant is required to mentor junior staff.
- Responsible for whole file and accounts preparation.
- Tax returns preparation and tax planning.
- Liaise and advise clients on FBT & Div 7a.
- Present file to partner for sign off.
- Enlighten and encourage junior accountants.
- Prepare management accounts for HNW clients.
- Review and prepare BAS returns.
- Manage tax returns and issues for HNW clients.
- Happy to roll up your sleeves.
- CA or CPA with many years experience.
- Capable of communicating clearly with clients.
- Highly skilled using Xero and Excel.
- Able to operate autonomously.
- Beautiful up market offices.
- Use latest technology and paperless reporting.
- Flexible hours available.
- Virtually your own boss.
- Close to public transport.
- Parking close to office.
THE NEXT MOVE:
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JL/6175.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com