- Salary up to $100K
- Inner eastern suburbs CA firm
- Manage a team and report to Partner
- Manage and mentor your team.
- Report directly to and advise Partner.
- Act for the Partner if unavailable.
- Manage work flow from junior to senior staff.
- Monitor budgets on jobs, write-offs and billing.
- Close to public transport or parking available.
- External training and guidance from friendly Partners.
- Exposure to exciting complex clients.
- To liaise with technically competent Partners.
- Early Friday finish.
- Own office with break out room.
- CA/CPA and perhaps 8 years’ experience.
- Desire to progress your career.
- A friendly, driven and flexible approach.
- Excellent verbal skills.
- Ability to mix with and meet clients.
- Capable of all types of tax returns.
- Technically strong in trusts and distributions.
- Fully aware of Div. 7A rules and calculations.
- Conversant with payroll tax, CGT and PPR rules.
- Aware of small business concessions and distributions.
YOUR NEXT STEP:
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JL/6111.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com