- Salary up to $80K.
- Full study support and fees paid.
- Up market CBD offices.
This three partner CA firm have a young team who have exposure to global clients and lots of HNWI. The firm have complex tax issues to resolve which makes this an exciting opportunity. They have continued to grow during covid and this is a new position.
- A degree and perhaps part CA or CPA.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Prepared various type of tax returns.
- Understanding of CGT, FBT & Div 7a.
- Is client facing and advisory.
- Requires accounts preparation but no bookkeeping.
- Will give you exposure to very large clients.
- Can develop and grow your tax and accounting knowledge.
- Reports to very friendly partner and manager.
- Flexible working hours.
- Birthday day off.
- Two days study leave with fees paid.
- Exposure to ‘Big 4′ type clients.
- You will be treated as part of the team.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JL/6179.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com