- Salary package commensurate with experience plus FMCV
- Immediate start for the right person
- This is a career move, and not just a job
Our client has been established for a long time and provides a specialised service in central plant chiller applications, commercial air conditioning and building automation.
- You will be out and about on the road visiting customers so to repair and service specialised chiller plant applications and central plant equipment for commercial projects.
- Visit clients to service and repair a wide range of specialised BMS applications and light commercial air conditioning applications.
- Assist with generating winning proposals.
- Provide support to management and service to customers with the utmost respect.
- Have confidence in reading, and interpreting plans and drawings.
- It would be Ideal if you hold tertiary qualifications or a trade qualification in BMS Automation plus HVAC-R certificates.
- Knowledge and understanding of various BMS applications.
- A minimum of 10 years in the HVAC-R industry, inclusive of apprenticeship.
- A good understanding and knowledge of electrical, instrumentation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Current White Card, full ARCtick licence, and a restricted electrical licence.
- A clean and current Victorian driver’s licence.
- You need to have a great sense of humour with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Confident in speaking, reading and writing English fluently.
- Must be computer literate.
- Extensive chiller servicing/commissioning knowledge and hands on experience would be a great advantage.
To apply for this exciting challenging role, please send a covering letter and an up-to-date resume to email@example.com.
Please note you must enclose a covering letter with you resume!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org