Our client is an established distributor and importer of premium Australian, New Zealand and Italian wines – well entrenched throughout Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Targeting the CBD, inner north and north western suburbs across both on-premise and off-premise channels, you will have a portfolio of esteemed Australian, New Zealand and Italian wines – 40+ brands.
Wine sales experience is a must.
- Acquire distribution (on and off-premise).
- Develop promotional/commercial opportunities.
- Brand story and consistency of brand.
- Negotiate price structures.
- Tradeshow / Event representation.
- Coordinate your territory effectively and work towards designated KPIs.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- MUST be able to sell (e.g. Acquire first pour at hatted restaurants).
- Excellent wine knowledge (with WSET accreditation).
- Positive, driven and self-confident.
- Energetic with high interpersonal skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experienced in relationship management.
- Negotiation experience.
- Report writing.
- Creative thinker.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Car allowance.
- Tools of the trade.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org