Our client is an established distributor and importer of premium Australian, New Zealand and Italian wines – well entrenched throughout Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Targeting the CBD, inner north and north western suburbs across both on-premise and off-premise channels. You will have a portfolio of esteemed Australian, New Zealand and Italian wines – 40+ brands.
Wine sales experience not a pre-requisite, BUT must have a demonstrated sales background. Passion for people, food, hospitality industry and delivering sales.
- Acquire distribution (on & off-premise).
- Develop promotional/commercial opportunities.
- Brand story and consistency of brand.
- Negotiate price structures.
- Tradeshow / Event representation.
- Coordinate your territory effectively and work towards designated KPIs.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- MUST be able to sell.
- Absolute sales gun.
- Positive, driven and self confident.
- Energetic with high interpersonal skills.
- High interpersonal skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience in relationship management.
- Negotiation experience.
- Report writing.
- Creative thinker.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Car allowance.
- Tools of the trade.
Applicants MUST address the question in their cover letter: “What makes them a great salesperson?”
The application will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com