- Salary $80K
- Major second tier firm
- Secure firm offers career path
Our client is a second tier CA firm with international affiliations who continue to experience solid and consistent growth. They also offer a career path fully defined and documented with a commitment to your continuing growth and development.
- Ideally three + years local audit experience.
- A degree and heading towards CA or CPA.
- Knowledge of Australian corporate reporting.
- Preferably APS and Caseware experience.
- Ability to communicate succinctly in English.
- Experience in mentoring and supervising staff.
- Prepare complex special purpose reports.
- Review work papers and manage a portfolio of clients.
- Complete the total audit engagement.
- Identify audit issues and draft management letters.
- Manage work flow and complete job within budget.
- Participate in appraisal system.
- Proficient in M/S Office and strong in Excel.
- A team player who co-operates in the team.
- Respectful of others and delivers on promises.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JL/6178.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com