- Salary $85K-$90K + Super + Tools of the Trade
- Immediate start
- You need to be certified
- Experience of Tridium Niagara
Our client has been established for a long time providing a specialised service in central plant chiller applications, commercial air conditioning and building automation.
- Reporting to the owner of the company, you will be required to visit clients, identify their needs and problems, and find the solution.
- Fault-finding, repair, service and new installations of BMS/HVAC controls.
- Work on light commercial air conditioning applications.
- Assist with the generation of winning proposals. supporting management and ensuring all customers are satisfied with your work.
- Confident in understanding plans and drawings so to carry out the work accurately.
- Ideally, tertiary qualifications or trade certificate in BMS Automation, and Electrical HVAC-R certification.
- You need to be certified and have knowledge of Tridium Niagara AX.
- Other systems would include: Seimens – J2 Innovations, EASY 10, Johnson Controls – Explore or Metasys and/or Distech Controls.
- Solid knowledge of electrical, instrumentation systems relating to air conditioning and refrigeration.
- Current White Card.
- Full ARCtick licence and a restricted electrical licence.
- Full Victorian driver’s licence.
- You are a great communicator.
- MUST be a confident computer user.
- Have a great sense of humour.
- Willing to go the extra mile!
To apply for this super role, please send your resume and COVERING letter to email@example.com