- Salary to $80K Package in eastern suburbs
- Flexible hours possible
- Xero skills essential
- Loyal employer with strong values.
- Family culture: Partners invited to staff dinners.
- Daily fruit or Tim Tams.
- Monthly RDO.
- Flexible hours possible.
- Is passionate about their clients.
- Wants to make a positive difference to business.
- Enjoys a reputation for quality in the business community.
- Is embarking on a new growth phase.
- Where staff stay long term.
- Processing A/P, A/R and payroll.
- Monitoring bank feed with bank reconciliations.
- BAS preparation and lodgement.
- Quarterly financial accounts for clients.
- Assisting clients with Xero.
- Attending Xero seminars.
- Must have experience in an accounting firm.
- Are highly proficient in Xero.
- Are highly organised and proactive.
- Focus on the client in what you do.
- Enjoy a team environment.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to email@example.com quoting reference JL/6144.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org