- Salary up to $85K (maybe more)
- Parking, close to public transport, cafes, cinemas
- Fabulous offices
About The firm
A boutique practice which has been established for many years. Based in picturesque Elsternwick, minutes from public transport and the excellent Glen Huntly Road precinct, complete with cafes, shops and entertainment, this is an ideal location for someone seeking a rewarding role without the grind of the CBD.
About the Role
As a Bookkeeper/Senior Accounts Clerk, you will be responsible for managing the firm’s office and trust accounts. Duties will include;
- Trust receipts, payments, bank reconciliation, journals, transfers, end of year reporting – preparing and lodging statement of trust money, liaise with Auditor.
- Controlled Money Accounts.
- Office receipts, payments, reconciliations, credit card reconciliation.
- Payroll and Superannuation, processing and payments.
- Creditor invoices.
- You MUST have experience with legal trust accounting.
- Advanced technical skills including MS Office Suite and legal practice management systems ie Leap or similar, MYOB.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
About the Benefits
- Out of the CBD/close to home.
- An attractive and competitive salary.
- Annual reviews.
- Close to public transport and parking.
Please click “Apply” and submit your CV in Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com