- Salary up to $75K
- Close to Cafes, restaurant, trains and trams
- Fabulous offices
About the Firm
A boutique practice which has been established for many years. A generalist firm with a commercial focuse. Based in the CBD, public transport at your door along with cafes, shops and entertainment,
About the Role
As a Bookkeeper/Accounts Clerk, you will be responsible for managing the firm’s office and trust accounts. Duties will include;
- Trust receipts, payments, bank reconciliation, journals, transfers, end of year reporting – preparing and lodge statement of trust money, liaise with Auditor.
- Controlled Money Accounts.
- Office receipts, payments, reconciliations, credit card reconciliation.
- Payroll and Superannuation processing and payments.
- Creditor invoices.
- You MUST have experience with legal trust accounting.
- Advanced technical skills including MS Office Suite and legal practice management systems ie Leap or similar, MYOB.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
About the Benefits
- An attractive and competitive salary.
- Annual reviews.
- Close to public transport, parking close by.
Please click on the ‘Apply for this job’ button and submit your CV in Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org