- A market leader
- Competitive salary and company vehicle
- Engaging company culture
Well established equipment hire company in Australia, over 30 locations and hundreds of staff has an established brand of over 20 years. Committed to growth and developing the company further, this is an organsiation which invests in its people and cares about their development in driving the business.
About the Role
The Branch Manager is responsible for managing, selling and growing business in the southern and eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Accountable for the achievement of budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Effective and efficient management of all resources: staff, budget, facilities and inventory.
- Building partnerships with new and existing customers and employees.
- Ensuring customers are supported through effective after-sales support.
- Overseeing and managing profit & loss.
- Accountable for health & safety compliance.
- Implementing employee training – proper use of rental equipment.
Skills and Experience
- Must have experience in the equipment hire sector.
- 1-2 years’ branch management experience (equipment hire).
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
Benefits and Culture
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Company car.
- Work close to home.