- Salary from $80K plus super for the right candidate.
- Based in Melbourne CBD!
- Not just a job but a career move!
- Close to public transport and cafes!
- An international leader in IoT solutions, building automation and HVAC consultancy. They partner with international leaders in building automation and controls and are deemed to be one of the leaders in their field. They are industry disruptors through their award winning smart machine and chiller plant controls and systems.
- Located in Melbourne the role is for a Building Automation Engineer to report to the GM on a full time permanent basis.
- You will be responsible for delivering high quality projects nationally and on occasions internationally.
- As a BMC engineer you will be working closely with other engineers to ensure all software, specifications and reports are accurate in readiness for the sub-contracting companies.
- Extensive use and knowledge of PLC and SCADA systems.
- Involved with the design of a variety of products, some including temperature sensors, HVAC systems, pressure sensors, variety of control vales and VSDs.
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in Electrical/Electronics or trade technician with qualifications in BMS controls / HVAC.
- In-depth knowledge of Tridium Niagara X4/N4.
- Excellent communicator.
- Not a clock watcher.
- Brilliant trouble-shooter.
- Good all-round commissioning experience.
- Current Victorian driving licence.
Please enclose a covering letter with your application explaining as to why you are applying for this role to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org