- Drive market growth
- Incredible career opportunity
- Excellent commission structure
Australia’s leading aluminium design, fabrication and supply company to the architectural, industrial and domestic building supply market. Locations across all states, territories and cities. This company presents immense opportunity.
About the role
- Identify sales opportunities with builders, developers and architects.
- Develop relationships to ensure you are first choice on supplier projects.
- Work closely with key stakeholders.
- Prospect follow-up leads and network.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments and competitive products.
- Maintain CRM.
Skills and Experience
- Technical acumen and understanding of sheet metal fabrication.
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- Experience managing and running a territory.
- Experience working towards targets.
- High interpersonal skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience in relationship management.
- Report writing.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Creative thinker.
Benefits and Culture
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Company car.
- Tools of the trade.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com