- Generous salary package
- Prove you are a hunter
- Prove you can get the business
- Bring your front end sales experience with you
- You are brilliant strategic thinker
For 25 years this company has been at the forefront in the design and installation of HVAC-R systems.
- A well established service organisation with a great record for quality is in need of an experienced HVAC-R Business Development Manager to join their Melbourne operations immediately
- You will be required to handle all enquiries regarding HVAC-R systems.
- There will be extensive cold and warm customer calls to be made so to win the business.
- Feel free to visit potential customers as often as you wish.
- Develop strong, long lasting relationships with the builders.
- Confident in opening up new business channels.
- Be assertive in selling to Tier 1 Mechanical Contractors.
- Get out there and drive the business.
- Be responsible for creating winning strategies.
- Provide support to designers and service personnel.
REQUIREMENTS FROM YOU:
- HVAC-R qualifications, ideally with 3-5 years’ experience in a design/installation environment.
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of heating ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration is a MUST.
- Advantageous to have previous mechanical contracting environment experience, ideally at Tier 1 level.
- You need to have experience and knowledge of Australian Standards and Australian National Construction Codes for projects such as commercial / domestic products.
- Confident in working independently and able to drive a team to successful outcomes!
- Liaise and communicate with site personnel, management and external stakeholders to produce client focused outcomes.
- You need to have the ability to read and interpret drawings and plans.
- Ideally you will have extensive computer skills and knowledge of CRM system.
- Must be able to problem solve, demonstrate logical thinking, attention to detail and be committed to quality.
- Clean driver’s licence.
- PLEASE NOTE this is a busy environment and there could be other responsibilities from time to time.
- You need to be FLUENT speaking, reading and writing in English, and have a “can do” attitude.
For further information, send your up-to-date resume plus a covering letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org