A market leading interior design and architectural supply business specialising in timber flooring.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Devise marketing campaigns – creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Brief and manage external stakeholders – PR, creative and digital agencies.
- Oversee the quality of the content created.
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- Ownership of email marketing campaigns. Including writing copy, building landing pages and emails as well as monitoring and reporting on the success of the campaigns and optimising.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications.
- 5 + years relevant experience.
- Proven campaign manager working across fully integrated marketing communications with strong digital experience.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills.
- Proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns.
- A critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Understand current marketing trends.
- Copywriting experience.
- EDM management.
- WordPress experience.
- Adobe – Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere pro.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Rapidly growing company.
- Inclusive company culture.
- Flexible working environment – office or home.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org