- IMMEDIATE START!
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Monthly Novated lease payments for car!
- Well established successful manufacturer.
- ONGOING LONG TERM permanent employment.
- Do you have management potential? this role CAN LEAD to management for the right candidate
- This is DEFINITELY a Career move NOT just a job.
- For more than 30 years a long established company involved with design, engineering and manufacturing of process vessel internals is seeking a Senior Chemical Engineer to work from their Melbourne western suburb premises on a full time permanent basis.
- This role can lead to Engineering Management for the right Candidate!
- Lots of challenges for you!
Reporting to the Managing Director, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Understanding and /or gaining knowledge of operation, design and manufacture of vessel internals equipment and associated equipment..
- Preparation and presentation of winning tenders.
- Carrying out concept feasibility studies.
- Technical development from FEED to commissioning and operations support.
- Extensive use of computer packages for design calculations.
- Qualifications can be either degree or diploma in Chemical Engineering or related fields.
- Experience in leading team activities, managing and motivating people.
- Extensive attention to detail!.
- Able to offer between 10 – 15 years AUSTRALIAN experience in a similar role.
- MUST be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Knowledge of current Australian Standards and Codes.
- Clean drivers license.
Working basic week is Monday to Friday between 0800 – 1700 but there may be the occasion when you are required to work outside these hours.
This is an immediate start!
To apply for this position please email an up to date resume plus a professional covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note, no covering letter no reply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org