- Two in Glen Iris and Malvern; Two in St Kilda Road
- Close to public transport and off street parking
- WFH an option after initial training
- Salaries $60K to $80K
THE FIRMS x 4
Three well established firms with enviable reputations. One growing dynamic and innovative firm. All wanting the best for their clients.
Fostering a culture of professional growth and ongoing career progression. They encourage continuous development and relevant training and education opportunities for all staff.
Delivering comprehensive and boutique tax and accounting services to a broad range of clients. This includes financial and lending solutions. Expertise includes Trusts, Partnerships, Companies, Joint Ventures, Individual Tax Returns, Complex Business Structures, and Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
THE ROLES x 4
Client Service Administrators;
- Schedule client appointments, meeting room management and planning
- Collate and present client reports and outgoing correspondence
- Onboard clients
- Maintain and update software systems with client information
- Support accountants by assisting in the preparing of advice letters
- Liaise with the ATO and ASIC
- Co-ordinate workflow
- Debtor collection
- General administration
- Reception relief
- Have at least two years prior experience in an accounting or financial planning/advisory firm
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Tech savvy with experience in APS, MYOB AE, XERO and MS Office.
- ATO portal experience
- Highly developed communication skills
- Know the importance of accuracy and attention to detail
- Annual reviews
- Ongoing training and development
- Friendly and sociable work environments
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com