- Close to popular eating spots in Carlton, Brunswick, Fitzroy and the City
- Close to City entertainment – theatres, movies, MCG
- Close to off-street parking
A team of proactive, solution based advisers who deliver solutions that open up a range of lifestyle options for their clients.
Fostering a culture of professional growth and ongoing career progression. This firm encourages continuous development and relevant training and education opportunities for all staff.
Client Service Officer;
- Schedule client appointments, meeting room management and planning.
- Collate and present client reports and outgoing correspondence.
- Onboard clients.
- Maintain and update software systems with client information.
- Support accountants by assisting in the preparing of advice letters.
- Liaise with the ATO and ASIC.
- Co-ordinate workflow.
- Debtor collection.
- General administration.
- Reception relief.
- Will have at least three years prior office experience, ideally in an accounting firm, but will consider any other professional service area ie financial planning, legal, real estate.
- Are able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Are highly organised with good time management skills.
- Are tech savvy with experience in APS, MYOB AE, XERO and MS Office.
- Have ATO portal experience.
- Have highly developed communication skills.
- Know the importance of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Annual reviews.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Friendly and sociable work environment.
To apply for this role hit the “Apply” button now or email Elli Papadopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed] or call (03) 9826 4133.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com