- Upmarket Kew offices
- Salary to $75K, perhaps more
- Fun atmosphere with professional attitude
A progressive firm with a terrific team approach that has been providing support for their multi-entity client base for many years.
Daily duties are varied and will include:
- ATO lodgements.
- Corporate Secretarial tasks.
- Client billing and correspondence
- Updating and maintaining client database.
- Reception – meet and greet, attending to clients.
- Managing incoming calls and mail.
- Assisting Director and other staff with typing, emailing, scanning, photocopying and filing including electronic filing.
- Previous experience in an accounting firm is a must! At least two years.
- Knowledge of tax return lodgements, payment arrangements and assessment notices.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required along with MYOB AE or similar accounting software.
- BGL CAS360.
You will receive an excellent salary package in this full time role as you become an integral member of a professional, friendly team.
In order to be considered for this role please contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: EPS-CSO. Apply direct by following the link below and attaching a current copy of your résumé.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com