- Highly regarded firm
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Salary up to $80K plus Super (maybe more)
This firm’s reputation is built on providing practical and cost-effective legal services. Accredited family law specialists and leaders in their field.
Supporting the principal and other lawyers with:-
- Dairy and email management.
- Extensive client liaison and dealing with other stake holders.
- Briefing barristers and preparing briefs.
- Arranging conferences, meetings and functions.
- Typing and drafting letters, emails and various documents and forms in relation to family law.
- Staff supervision
- General office administration including accounts and trust account management
YOU WILL HAVE
- At least 5 years law firm experience ideally in family law, will consider other areas.
- An ability to work remotely.
- An ability to work in a paperless environment.
- Drafted and prepared family law documents and general correspondence.
- Extensive client liaison.
- Extensive client and file management.
- Prepared reports in relation to billing and WIP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Advanced skills in MS Office and have used legal software ie Actionstep.
- An opportunity to work from home at least two days per week permanently.
- Interesting and varied work.
- A great team environment.
- State of the Art Technology.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Elli Papadopoulos (03) 9826 4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence, quoting reference – EP/CSM/FL. Alternatively, please follow the link below in order to apply direct, including an up to date copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com