A well established coffee roaster and a leader in the sector, with over 1,000 accounts globally. They are at the forefront of technology and drive developments in the industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Service, maintain and install commercial coffee equipment (La Marzzoco).
- Ability to problem solve and work autonomously.
- Maintain accurate reporting.
- Must be available for emergency calls, overtime paid.
- Travel to regional areas when required.
- Stock management of equipment and parts.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Electrical licence, or restricted electrical.
- Must have two to three years’ experience.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Clear and concise communicator.
- Commitment to health and safety.
- Passion and interest in the coffee sector.
- Full Australian driver’s licence.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Company vehicle.
- Inclusive culture.
- Growing company with opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org