- Partnership opportunity
- Close to home and amenities
- Close to public transport
- Salary up to $110K
For over 25 years the firm has been delivering the best possible results for their clients.
They have a strong focus on providing practical advice and case management based on an in-depth understanding of the law and their client’s needs and requirements.
Their practitioners specialise in a variety of practice areas including; family law, commercial litigation, building & construction, property law, employment law, wills, probate and commercial.
You will have strong Commercial and or Commercial Litigation experience and exposure to:
- General Commercial files;
- Property and construction disputes;
- Both front end and back end building and construction experience;
- Experience with Construction agreements;
- Alternative dispute resolution;
- Drafting documents, and
- Employment Law
- hold a current practising certificate, ideally four/five years PAE;
- exhibit strong problem solving and time management skills;
- be motivated, dynamic, career-orientated and a team player; and
- be professionally presented with initiative and superior communication skills.
- Partnership opportunities;
- the opportunity to become a valued member of a busy practice dedicated to providing clients with the best possible advice and service;
- a challenging and rewarding position with the ability to “make your mark”;
- a competitive salary commensurate with experience; and
- a supportive friendly team and the opportunity to enjoy the wealth of experience and support that will surround you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org