- Generous salary package on offer for the right candidate!
- Excellent western suburbs location
- This is not just a job, it is a career move
Established for over 25 years as a very successful family owned business. It is now in a growth stage and requires an experienced, strong willed and determined HVAC-R Commercial Manager to manage the creation and presentation of winning tenders for commercial and domestic projects.
Requirements of the Role:
- You will be responsible for managing, analysing and interpreting tender specifications and requirements from documentation supplied.
- Extensive liaison with local authorities, architects and clients at Tier 1 level.
- Ensuring estimates are accurate with regard to project costing, delivered on time and relate to the correct standards.
- Constant liaison with suppliers and contractors to ensure all information received is current and up to date.
- An assertive streak and confidence in using it.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualifications in HVAC and contract administration would be ideal.
- Extensive experience in preparing and presenting winning tenders.
- Leave no stone unturned.
- Confident as a solid negotiator.
- Solid exposure to domestic and commercial projects.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial management, estimating and tenders.
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian Standards and Codes.
- Confident interpreting technical drawings.
- Good understanding of contract administration and documentation.
- A clean Victorian driver’s licence is a must.
- Must be FLUENT reading, writing and speaking English..
Opportunity for the future:
The company is growing and is looking for someone who wants a long term career with them. There are prospects for the right candidate and the future looks bright.
Please send a professional covering letter plus an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com