- A market leader in the industry
- Highly competitive salary
- Inclusive company culture
At the forefront of product design and development, this organisation is a leader in the HVAC sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop strategies to improve distribution networks in HVAC channels.
- Secure new business opportunities in NSW and ACT territories.
- Develop marketing collateral to grow awareness of APAC products.
- Develop relationships with developers, architects and facility managers to ensure product is front of mind.
- Detailed monthly reporting of all sales activities.
- Ensure estimates are accurate and project costing are delivered on time and relate to the correct standards.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualifications in HVAC, Estimating and Contract Administration.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in commercial management, estimating and tenders.
- Experienced in managing, analysing and interpreting tender specifications and requirements from documentation supplied.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Career development.
- Inclusive company culture.
- Tier 1 reputable brand.
Contact Loz on (03) 9826-4133 with any queries, or alternatively email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org