- Annual salary reviews
- Supportive Team
- Salary up to $70K
- Well established generalist practice with other 50 years servicing the local community and servicing 1st, 2nd and 3rd generations.
- Prides themselves on providing their clients with personalised, friendly and professional service.
- Specialists in commercial law, property, including conveyancing, litigation, wills and estates.
- Full carriage of residential conveyancing files, sale and purchase.
- Liaises with clients and various stakeholders ie bank representatives, councils, solicitors and other conveyancers.
- Searching titles and applying for certificates.
- Statement of adjustments and settlement statements.
- Arranging settlements through PEXA.
- Arranging for the stamping and lodging of documents, Duties Online.
- Providing high levels of customer service ensuring clients are attended quickly and professionally.
- An opportunity for career development
- A competitive salary.
- A supportive team.
- Annual reviews.
- Ability to handle residential conveyancing files from end to end.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach.
- An eye for detail.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and Outlook skills with an accurate typing speed.
- Proficient with legal software ideally Leap but will train.
If you have the experience and are seeking the opportunity to take your career to the next level then contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or email@example.com, quote EPS-ConveyancingK. Alternatively hit “Apply”.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org