- Salary up to $80K package (maybe more)
- Parking (tbc), close to public transport, cafes, cinemas
- Fabulous offices with great views, gym, fabulous break out room
- Annual reviews
About The firm
A boutique practice which has been established for many years. Based in picturesque Prahran, minutes from public transport and the excellent Chapel Street precinct, complete with cafes, shops and entertainment, this is an ideal location for someone seeking a rewarding role without the grind of the CBD.
About The Role
Handling mostly residential, some commercial, files from end to end, both sale and purchase. Drafting all necessary correspondence and documentation. Liaising with relevant parties including clients, real estate agents banks etc and finalising matters.
In this role you will:
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders
- Manage conveyancing files from start to finish
- Draft contracts, vendor’s statements, transfers, s27s, statement of adjustments, settlement statements and other documents and correspondence
- Complete Duties Online form
- Arrange and attend settlements via PEXA
- Report to clients and close files
- Prepare bills
- You MUST have previous experience in a law firm or a conveyancing practice
- You want to grow and have a career in a boutique law firm
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Highly organised with good time management and attention to detail
- A high level of emotional intelligence and maturity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy and a quick learner of new systems
About the Benefits
- Out of the CBD/close to home
- An attractive and competitive salary
- A supportive team
- Annual reviews
- 9 to 5
- The opportunity to partake in a great, supportive social network that this progressive firm offers.
- Onsite facilities include a gym, staff break-out room and off-street parking (tbc).
To apply for this role contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com