- Parking and close to trains
- Salary up to $85K + Super (subject to exp) (maybe more)
- Well established.
- Prides themselves on offering their clients personalised, friendly and professional service.
- Specialists in commercial, property, litigation, employment and family law.
- Full carriage of residential and commercial files.
- Drafting correspondence and documents in relation to sale and purchase files.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and section 32s.
- Liaising with various stakeholders ie bank representatives, councils, solicitors and other conveyancers.
- Searching titles and applying for certificates.
- Arranging settlements through PEXA.
- Arranging for the stamping and lodging of documents, Duties Online.
- Providing high levels of customer service ensuring clients are attended quickly and professionally.
- Great Team environment
- A competitive salary.
- Onsite gym
- Close to public transport
- Close to cafes, shopping, theatre
- A conveyancing clerk or licensed conveyancer.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach.
- An eye for detail.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- Proficient with conveyancing software ideally Affinity.
If you have the experience and are seeking the opportunity to take your career to the next level then contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quote EPS-ConveyancingP. Alternatively follow the link below, attaching your up to date résumé and cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com