- One in Cranbourne, Three in the CBD, one in Bundoora, One in Armadale
- Salary up to $80K plus Super (maybe more)
- Well established.
- Pride themselves on providing their clients with personalised, friendly and professional service.
- Specialists in domestic and commercial conveyancing, mortgages, off the plan, subdivisions.
- Full carriage of files.
- Drafting client correspondence and documents in relation to sale and purchase files.
- Drafting contracts and review section 32s.
- Liaising with various stakeholders ie bank representatives, councils, solicitors and other conveyancers.
- Searching titles and applying for certificates.
- Arranging settlements through PEXA.
- Arranging for the stamping and lodging of documents, Duties Online.
- Providing high levels of customer service ensuring clients are attended quickly and professionally.
- A competitive salary.
- WFH an option.
- Commission payable on top of salary.
- Will consider four days per week
- Ideally a licensed conveyancer or conveyancing clerk with at least 6 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach.
- An eye for detail.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and Outlook skills with an accurate typing speed.
- Proficient with conveyancing software ie Smoke Ball, Affinity, Leap
If you have the experience and are seeking the opportunity to take your career to the next level then contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or email@example.com, quote EPS-ConveyancingC. Alternatively follow the link below, attaching your up to date résumé and cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org