A leading corporate gift company in Australia. Delivering high quality gifting to both the B2B and B2C markets. Blue chip clients include: Seven Network, Crown, AFL and Qantas.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Process enquiries and purchase orders.
- Respond to customer service issues.
- Liaise with suppliers and other internal stakeholders.
- Provide product information.
- Monitor deliveries and stock.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience handling and prioritising customer enquiries.
- Ability to handle a high volume of incoming calls.
- Understanding the importance of quality and efficiency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Growing company.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Onsite parking.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org