A well-established homewares designer and distributor in the Australian retail market. Customers include Myer and David Jones, as well as their own stand alone stores and e-commerce businesses.
About the role
The customer service representative is responsible for providing high level and quality service to customers, stakeholders and consumers.
- Process orders in company ERP system.
- Ensure stock is allocated correctly.
- Timely response to customer queries in an efficient manner via phone and email.
- Work with Sales and Warehouse teams to ensure delivery and collaboration on operational efficiencies.
- Ensure orders are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in customer service.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organisational skills.
- High level of computer literacy using Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to seek and provide solutions.
- Knowledge of Pronto, Zendesk and EDI Plus.
Benefits and Culture
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- Growing company.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org