A leading road sign, infrastructure and signage business, in operation for 60+ years. Assisting in the delivery of Victoria and Australia’s largest infrastructure projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide timely quotes to customers and process orders throughout Victoria.
- Answering calls and emails.
- Answering customer queries and sending additional information.
- Upselling products and services.
- Update CRM system.
- Performing additional duties where needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have 12 months experience in a similar position in customer service and or administration.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service and standard office practices.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Available to work shifts.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Extensive product training provided.
- Career opportunity.
- Onsite parking.
Contact Loz on (03) 9826-4133 [link removed] with any queries, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, hit apply and attach your covering letter and up-to-date resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com