A leading road sign, infrastructure and signage business, in operation for 60+ years. Assisting in the delivery of Victoria and Australia’s largest infrastructure projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage a team of customer service representatives their workflow and performance.
- Provide timely quotes to customers throughout Victoria.
- Answering calls and emails.
- Update CRM system.
- Monitor the daily activity of customer service operations.
- Training in areas of customer service.
- Performing and investigating customer service complaints.
- Performing additional duties where needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Three years experience in a similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service and standard office practices.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Available to work shifts.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Extensive product training provided.
- Career opportunity.
- Onsite parking.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com