A well-established home wares designer and distributor in the Australian retail market. Customers include the likes of Myer and David Jones, as well as their own stand alone stores and e-commerce businesses.
About the role
Support and lead the customer service team by providing quality leadership and training, to ensure all representatives manage all orders and customer queries efficiently from their B2B, B2C and online channels.
- Lead a team of 3 people to ensure all orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage the company’s sales order book.
- Assist in processing sales order transactions.
- Ensure that stock is allocated correctly.
- Manage credit claims in an efficient and professional way.
- Ensure orders are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Wales and Warehouse teams for day to day activities.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on customer returns.
- Ensure online customers, wholesale clients and internal teams are provided with the highest level of customer service.
- Continually improve service levels and provide improved processes and training.
Skills and Experience
- 3–5 years’ experience as a customer service team leader.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- High commercial acumen.
- High level of computer literacy MS Outlook and MS Excel.
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to seek and provide solutions.
- Knowledge of Pronto, Zendesk and EDI Plus.
Benefits and Culture
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- Growing company.