An Australian commercial furniture designer, manufacturer and supplier to both the corporate and government sectors with multiple sites worldwide.
- Preparation and design of drawings using Microvellum and AutoCAD.
- Provide quotes, estimates and pricing to clients.
- Create purchase orders for materials.
- Job planning to achieve project timelines.
- Liaise with Production team.
- Monitor supply and demand levels within the product portfolio, such as purchasing, sales and inventory.
Skills & Experience
- Qualification in engineering drafting / design / architecture.
- Solid AutoCAD or Cabinet Vision, Pytha or Microvellum experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment with knowledge of cabinetry/joinery.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
Benefits and Culture
- Bayside location.
- Parking onsite.
- Career development.
Please send a covering letter explaining why you should be considered and an up-to-date resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org