A well-established Australian designer and manufacturer, who has been producing the highest standard CNC equipment for the textile and automotive sectors for 25+ years. Head office located in Melbourne with locations in North America and Europe. A global client base.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Autonomy to write and implement the marketing strategy and generate leads and new business opportunities for the organisation. Develop and implement the marketing strategy for the next 12 months.
- Create digital marketing strategies – website, EDM, social media and blogs.
- Generate leads through the company website and convert to customers.
- A core focus on SEO and optimising the website.
- Online communication.
- Brochure writing.
- Analyse and identify improvements.
- Manage and design international tradeshows.
- Create videos for the website.
- Use social media and blog posts to develop brand awareness.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified in Business, Digital, Marketing, or similar.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Experience in lead generation.
- Strong experience in Google Analytics, SEO and SEM.
- Experience in B2B digital marketing.
- Proven ability in designing marketing collateral e-brochures, landing brochures, EDM materials.
- Photoshop and Illustrator experience.
- Copywriting experience.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Inclusive company culture.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Staff parking.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com