Over twenty years in business, a leading IT solutions company specialising in bespoke programming, data integration, systems integration, e-commerce development, cloud migration management and services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Permanent part time, moving to full time after 6 months.
Autonomy to write and implement the marketing strategy and generate leads and new business opportunities for the organisation. Develop and write the marketing strategy for the next 12-24 months. Use your marketing nous and business acumen to create a sales funnel.
- Create digital marketing strategies – website, EDM, social media and blogs.
- Generate leads through the company website and convert to customers.
- Analyse and identify improvements.
- Personalise content.
- Make videos for YouTube.
- Use social media and blog posts to develop brand awareness.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified in Business, Digital, Marketing or similar.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Experience in lead generation.
- Strong experience in Google Analytics, SEO and SEM.
- Experience in B2B digital marketing.
- Proven ability in designing marketing collateral e-brochures, landing brochures, EDM materials.
- Copywriting experience.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Blank canvas to develop the role and your career.
- Inclusive company culture.
- Close to public transport / staff parking.