One of Melbourne’s leading commercial joinery and fitout businesses.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Tender for commercial joinery projects.
- Obtain competitive prices from supplier / subcontractors and review.
- Stay up to date on new materials and products.
- Prepare quotes and tender submissions for management review.
- Liaising with project managers and architects.
- Tender follow ups.
- Attend any required meetings.
- Required to manage projects from time to time.
- Supervise tradesmen and foreman on site.
- Involvement in aspects of planning and amendments to plans.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be experienced in commercial joinery estimation or similar.
- Ability to read and competently understand architectural drawings.
- Experience with estimation software.
- High attention to detail.
- Advanced negotiation skills.
- Be able to work autonomously and have great time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Supportive and growing company.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Flexible working conditions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org