- Superb European crafted products
- Great Salary + Super + Car Allowance + Bonus
- Terrific potential with the company and manage your own territory
- This is sales, sales and more sales!
Has been established for a very long time in over 30 countries, manufacturing and delivering high quality gearboxes and transmission equipment – in particular, drives.
- Best suited for a tertiary qualified Engineer coming from a manufacturing background, with at least 5 years’ technical sales experience (ideally in geared motors, drives and gearboxes, etc.) to conduct cold and warm calling of customers.
- Identify customer needs so to provide the right solutions, configure and present technical quotations, and conduct presentations to secure sales.
- Negotiate and secure realistic pricing and contracts, and at the same time manage customer accounts.
- Design, develop and implement sales and marketing activities to draw and attract potential customers.
- Get out there customer facing, proposals at the ready, confident to win the contracts.
- BSc in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering.
- MUST have Australian sales experience for this role.
- Confident in closing the deal.
- Ability to conduct presentations on a one-to-one basis, or to an audience.
- Extensive all round knowledge and experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good all round knowledge of a wide range of motion control equipment.
- Confident in growing the business.
YOU NEED TO:
Please send an up-to-date resume PLUS a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are applying for this role.
Hold a clean Victorian driver’s licence.
Be available at fairly short notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com