- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Excellent Brisbane location.
- Well established company with a great reputation!
- Open to both Female and male applicants!
- IMMEDIATE START!
- Well established joinery/cabinetry manufacturer is seeking an experienced trade qualified Cabinet Maker who wants to step and take on the challenge of Factory Foreman/Woman with them.
- Reporting to the General Manager/Production Manager you will be responsible for supervising the cabinet makers.
- You will be delegating, and training the personnel as and when required.
- Experienced in planning, scheduling, estimating and hiring of personnel.
- Manage the work assignments as and when required and oversee the installation of products.
- Ensure quality control is maintained at the highest level.
- Oversee the smooth running of the warehouse, stock take and goods in/out.
- Close liaison with all departments and where required carry out site visits.
- Trade qualified in Joinery and or Cabinet Making.
- Held similar role previously.
- Not a clock watcher.
- Have a great “can do” attitude
- Be articulate
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English!
To apply for this role please send covering letter and up-to-date resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org