- Quality Clients
- Career Opportunities
- Salary up to $95K (maybe more)
- Generalist firm
An experienced team of professionals, with Accredited Specialists across many areas of law. They are dedicated to finding their clients the perfect fit in their legal partnership. They have an accomplished team of lawyers, paralegals and support staff.
Strong community involvement and highly regarded. Known for their technical expertise, driven by servicing their clients with a collaborative approach.
Exposure to a broad range of matters, including complex property settlements, parenting, child support, costs applications, intervention orders, binding financial agreements. Working alongside partners and senior associates.
- 3 – 4 years PAE. (will consider 2 years PAE for the right person)
- Strong client management skills.
- Ability to build relationships.
- A collaborative approach.
- Competitive salary with annual reviews.
- Work life balance.
- Part-time considered.
- Supportive, friendly and down to earth culture.
- Outstanding career opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org